Sunday, May 18, 2014

Some Antiques I've Collected


Some Antiques I've Collected



I'm always on the lookout for antiques. Over the years I have collected many things. Sometimes I get tired of looking at the same things and sell some of my collectibles on eBay.

Above are some green depression glassware and some enamelware that I got at various estate sales.



I just painted my kitchen so I had to take everything off the top of my kitchen cabinets where I have lots of collectibles. I've got lots of vintage bowls also, so I have to stack them since I don't have enough room to display each of them by themselves. 


Above are some vintage blue canning jars that I've gotten here and there also. The large one is from my mother-in-law. She has a note in it with some information about it so I left it in there for remembrance. She passed away seven years ago.

Do you like antiques or collectibles? If so, what do you like to collect?





No comments:

Post a Comment