Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sargento Ultra Thin VoxBox - Review

Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Influenster. However all opinions expressed here are my own.

Sargento Ultra Thin VoxBox - Review


I'm a member of Influenster and recently got a Sargento Ultra Thin VoxBox to try out. If you haven't heard of Influenster you should really check it out. You do reviews of products that you have tried before and write your review on their website. Sometimes you get chosen to get a free product which makes it all the more fun!



In my Sargento Ultra Thin VoxBox I received a cute polka dot insulated Sargento Lunch Bag to take my lunch with me. It is so cute and I love the colors. Along with the lunch bag I got a free product coupon and a $1.00 off coupon to try out Sargento Ultra Thin Cheese Slices.

I've already used my free product coupon and I chose the Colby-Jack variety. It is so delicious, just as all Sargento Cheese always is. These thin slices of mouth watering cheese are only 40 calories each. They are great in a sandwich or in any recipe you like. I like eating cheese for a snack every day.

I regularly purchase Sargento Cheese because it is such a high quality of cheese. The flavor can't be beat. I've tried other brands before but now Sargento is the only brand that I purchase. By the way, I really like their cheese sticks too.

Thanks to Influenster for providing this great Sargento Ultra Thin VoxBox!






No comments:

Post a Comment