Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Barware Styles 24 oz. Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker- Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Barware Styles 24 oz. Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker- Review



Sometimes you are in the mood for something different like a mixed drink and could use a good quality cocktail shaker for the purpose.  

I'll admit that I never really used a cocktail shaker before. If I want a drink all I do is pour the liquor in a glass, add my soda and ice and mix a bit. I'm excited because recently I got to try out the Barware Styles 24 oz. Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker.


First of all when I received the Barware Styles Cocktail Shaker in record time and packaged well. I also received an eBook of 27 of their favorite cocktail recipes which will come in handy.

The Barware Styles Cocktail Shaker is easy to clean and maintain. It is dishwasher safe and FDA approved also. It won't rust or leak either. I myself do not own a dishwasher but wash and dried it by hand. As you can see in the picture below it also has a built-in strainer on the top of it. Then you of course put the cap on before use.







This Barware Styles 24 oz. Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker is very stylish looking and includes a bonus jigger so you can measure your spirits or alcohol. To me I think the stainless steel makes it rather rich looking.

So far I have used my Cocktail Shaker for mixing some vodka, tonic water and ice. I felt like a professional bartender! It did not leak and it made my drink turn out perfect. Now I can't wait to use it when my relatives and friends come over this summer so I can impress them with it!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment