Monday, May 5, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Review


Recently I had the pleasure to try out a couple of Adovia skin care products which included their Dead Sea Mud Mask and their Dead Sea Mud Soap. I was very satisfied with these products and how their made my skin feel more clean and softer.

So when I was approached by Adovia to review their Dead Sea Mud Shampoo I was really pumped up! It sounds a little weird to think of washing your hair with mud but like the other products I've tried, this shampoo has amazing mud from the Dead Sea in Israel. Dead Sea Mud is known to contain the highest concentration of minerals found in mud anywhere in the world.
The Dead Sea Minerals present in the mud provide relief for a dry or irritated scalp and leave your hair naturally moisturized.

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo also contains natural moisturizers including Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil and Aloe Vera. It also contains Vitamin E which strengthens the hair root and Chamomile which leaves your hair soft and flexible. I love the scent of the Adovia Shampoo. It smells fresh and clean and has a nice smooth texture to it, just like a lot of other shampoos that I've used before.

Since I tend to have an itchy and dry scalp I was interested to see how it would work. You apply the shampoo as you usually would with any other shampoo and gently massage the hair and scalp and rinse well. You can repeat if needed. I've used Adovia Shampoo for a few days I've noticed a difference that my scalp doesn't feel itchy any more. My hair looks great and feels clean too. Adovia Shampoo is also good for people with dandruff, scalp psoriasis, and seborrhea dermatitis.


If you want to order a bottle of this amazing Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo for yourself just go to Amazon right now. You can get a bottle for $27.00 plus $4.49 shipping.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless,
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment