Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ozeri 10" Green Earth Frying Pan - Review


Ozeri 10" Green Earth Frying Pan - Review



When I was approached by the Ozeri company to do a review for them I was ticked pink! The Ozeri brand has high quality products that you should really look into for your household. Ozeri specializes in digital lifestyle products and is an emerging brand in the consumer marketplace. They have bathroom scales, kitchen scales, thermo glassware, lighting accessories, stone earth pans, and so much more!

I recently had the pleasure to review their Ozeri 10" Green Earth Frying Pan. This is a beautiful smooth ceramic non-stick pan which is 100% PTFE and PFOA Free.





I've been more concerned about living green and I love that this awesome frying pan does not release any harmful fumes or toxins. The Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan is scratch resistant which is great too! It seems like my other non-stick pans are always getting scratched after a while and don't really last long at all. It's a waste of money and not good for the landfills or the environment.

The Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan is a heavy and durable pan and is made with die cast aluminum. It also has a comfortable heat resistant Bakelight handle which is nice so you don't have to worry about burning your hands. You can put it in the oven to temperatures up to 356 degrees, which is an added plus when you need to put something in the oven to heat up occasionally. Before using the pan it is recommended to precondition the inside of it with a little oil. The Green Earth Pan is a better conductor of heat than your average pans so you don't have to cook at a high temperature.



I couldn't wait to try out my beautiful new Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan! It's a nice size for frying just about anything, from fried potatoes to hamburgers and whatever else you like to cook. I fried some pork chops for dinner tonight and really liked the results! My chops got a nice golden brown and they cooked evenly. I cooked them on low to medium and the temperature was perfect. Also there was no sticking to the pan at all!




I am very happy with my new Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan and can't say enough good things about it! It will definitely be a staple pan in my kitchen from now on! 

If you would like to order one for yourself, you can purchase your own Ozeri 10" Green Earth Frying Pan on Amazon.












No comments:

Post a Comment