Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Lumenx Front Mountable Bicycle Headlight/Flashlight - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Lumenx Front Mountable Bicycle Headlight/Flashlight - Review


One thing I like to do to get exercise in the summer months is to ride my bicycle. It's a lot of fun and you see people of all ages riding bikes all the time.

Although we live in a rural area, it still is dangerous with cars coming and going down the street. You don't want to take a chances, especially after dusk. I've always wanted to get a light on my bike. Well, guess what! I've got one now!

The great folks from Lumenx asked if I would like to review their awesome Lumenx Mountable Bicycle Headlight/Flashlight. I was really excited to get it and received it in perfect condition with great packaging, I might add.

The Lumenx is a powerful 2-in-1 portable LED bike light that shines up to 500 feet and it effectively lights up your path every time. Its LED lights are shockproof and have a higher light output and life span when compared to other competitive incandescent bulbs.

Some Benefits of using the Lumenx LED Bicycle Light:

   * Bright CREE Q5 bulb
   * Up to 500 feet light visibility
   * 1x - 2000x zoom and flash mode
   * Portable and easy to install, no tools required
   * Durability military grade aluminum
   * Waterproof with advanced "O" ring seal
   * Convenient safety features


The Lumenx Bicycle Light was easy as pie to install on my bike as shown below. There are no parts or tools needed to install it. I was very impressed at the high quality craftsmenship of this Bicycle Light. It is not your ordinary bicycle light and is very well made and built to last. The Lumenx Bicycle Light is waterproof and it takes 3 triple A batteries, which were not included.


Another great feature of the Lumenx Bicycle Light is that you can use a steady or flashing beam of light. The flashing beam would be great for emergencies if needed.



Also, if you stop some where with your bicycle, you can unattach the light from the holder and use it as a flashlight. What a great option in case you need to walk where there's no light or dimly lit.


Another nice bonus that came with my Lumenx Bicycle Light is the rear red light that you can use as a steady light or with the flashing option also. I have it on the back of my bike ready for use.

You can be sure I am going to be using my Lumenx Bicycle Light all summer long. I'll feel a lot more safe with it! It would be a great gift or to get one for yourself.

Just go to Amazon and purchase your own today!

Thank you very much to Lumenx for the opportunity to try out your amazing Bicycle Light!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment