Saturday, April 26, 2014

Blue Steel Jewelry - Review

Disclosure: Blue Steel has provided me with sample in exchange for a product review. However all opinions expressed here are my own.

Blue Steel Jewelry - Review



I love wearing beautiful jewelry! My husband usually gets me a something special for Christmas and that really means a lot to me. I'm a sentimentalist at heart. Some of my jewelry is for special occasions and some is for just every day wearing. 

Jewelry is something that most women love to wear. It's something that makes you feel good about yourself and also adds to your outfit or whatever you are wearing.

I've found a great place to get some fabulous jewelry which is called Blue Steel! Blue Steel is passionate about jewelry (like me) and was founded in 2009 by Roman Northcut, who started out by touring the motorcycle circuit. It's amazing that Blue Steel grew to be the #1 jewelry company within only a year. Blue Steel has quality jewelry at affordable prices. They offer a a wide range of jewelry in surgical grade stainless steel, titanium, tungsten, and sterling silver. Also, they have a huge selection of jewelry for men too.

I was extremely excited when Blue Steel offered me to do a review on a piece of jewelry. Since I'm a ring person I first looked at all their beautiful and affordable styles of rings. It was hard to choose just one but I chose the Pink Angel - Pretty In Pink Gorgeous Stainless Steel Ring. It has Radiant-Cut Pink Tourmaline and Clear Cubic Zirconias.





Blue Steel Image




When I received the package in the mail it was beautifully packaged and came in a cute little gift box with a silver ribbon and bow on the top, just perfect for gift giving.



The Pink Angel ring really sparkles and plays with the light. The center pink tourmaline cubic zirconia stone is showcased by the glittering teardrop cubic zirconias at each side. It is set in elegant sterling silver and is really a stand out beautiful ring! 




You can get this ring in sizes 5 to 10 and right now it is on sale for $45.62 (a savings of 58%). As you can see in my photo above this beautiful ring really does play with the light. The middle stone is really pink but the light made it appear a light purple in the photo.

I'm happily pleased with my new Pink Angel ring and will be wearing it often. It will be sharp and sparkly looking this summer with the sun shining when I'm outside too!

Check out Blue Steel for all of your jewelry needs! They ship worldwide and have a 30 day money back guarantee. With Mother's Day coming up around the corner this would be a great place to shop.

Thank you to Blue Steel for the opportunity to review the beautiful Pink Angel ring!








1 comment:

  1. I don't wear much jewelry, but I love just about every piece you posted! My favorites are the hand-stamped ring, the & necklace.. and if I were a mom, I would absolutely want the necklace with my kids' handwriting.

    Diamond Neckless

    ReplyDelete