Friday, March 14, 2014

Ozeri 8" Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan- REVIEW

Disclosure: I received product free of charge to review and all opinions are 100% my own.


Ozeri 8" Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan - REVIEW


First, here is some information about the Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan:

  • With GREBLON ceramic coating from Germany
  • No harmful heavy metals or chemicals
  • Superior non-stick performance
  • Durable scratch-resistant ceramic, as found in nature
  • Comfortable silicone handle
  • Completely eco-friendly (ceramic coating emits no harmful fumes)
  • Easy to clean
  • Induction stove safe

Since I do a lot of cooking for a family of five, we are always an assortment of frying pans. I have a non-stick frying pan right now that is scratched and is ready to be thrown away. I've gone through many of them during the years and they don't really last very long.



When I got the chance to review the Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan it was like a dream come true! This is a very awesome pan that is a high quality product. It's a heavier pan and is so nice and sturdy.  You don't have to worry about your food sticking which is great not to have to scrub pans. Also I like that the Ozeri Pan's doesn't emit nasty chemicals and is eco-friendly.

Another bonus is the textured surface of this frying pan. This helps distribute heat underneath the food to enhance cooking. You can use a lower heat source because the Ozeri Pan is a better conductor of heat than your traditional pans.



I used my new Ozeri Pan to fry some hamburgers since my husband is nuts about them! Just about any time we go out he orders.....yes, you guessed it.....a hamburger! He says that way he's never disappointed.


The hamburgers fried perfectly in my Ozeri Pan and never stuck to the bottom of the pan. They were evenly cooked and I'm really happy with this pan. It was easy to clean and is going to be used a lot in my kitchen!

You can get your own Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan on Amazon





1 comment:

  1. The Ozeri Green Earth ceramic frying pan sounds wonderful. I like meat cooked evenly and I liked the fact that it cleans easily also.

    ReplyDelete