Saturday, March 29, 2014

Guess Where I Ate?


Guess Where I Ate?


I love going to my favorite restaurant, which is the Cracker Barrel! Yesterday my husband, daughter and I went there and I got the grilled chicken salad. It is my favorite salad around! The chicken is marinated and tastes great! I asked them to put cucumbers on it because it doesn't come with it. It's so pretty and colorful!

My husband had the cod dinner so I had to take a picture of his meal (after he had started eating it). 


My daughter had steak and eggs, with biscuits, gravy and grits. I wish I could eat all that and not gain weight.





I always ask to sit by the fireplace when there is only two of us. Yesterday the three of us sat as close to it as we could. I love the atmosphere in the Cracker Barrel! The prices are reasonable in comparison to other restaurants and the food can't be beat. Also I love their iced tea which comes in a glass, not a plastic cup. I can't stand drinking out of a plastic cup. It's fun looking in the gift shop too!

What's your favorite place to eat?




No comments:

Post a Comment