Sunday, March 30, 2014

Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care Liniment No. 1 - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care Liniment No. 1 - Review


Do you have any leather boots, shoes or some other leather item that needs a good revitalizing treatment?
I have found a wonderful product that will work wonders on your leather items!

Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care Liniment is a cleansing and conditioning liniment for quality leather. It contains rich, natural conditioners plus a gentle cleaner. Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care Liniment is not like any other product that I've used before. It's a milky, water-based natural leather care recipe that contains lighter oils rather than heavier oil types.

When I received my Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care Liniment I couldn't wait to give it a try! The first item that I spotted to use it on was my son's leather shoes. They were sitting in the kitchen on the floor and were looking kind dull and drab, especially after the long winter that we've had. You know, walking through slush and snow for four months!



Here is one of my son's shoes before I applied this amazing product! It really looks dirty and drab, doesn't it? Boys will be boys, I guess. And yes, he's got a big foot (he's a tall boy too)!


 I applied the Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care Liniment No. 1 with one of the pads that came with the liniment. 


The results were like a major transformation! This is after just going over it for a minute! 


The shoes are nice and clean and look shiny and great!

After my husband saw me polishing my son's shoes he went and got his black leather shoes for me to polish, of course! They turned out great too.

Now I'm doing everybody's shoes and they are all looking good! I've got some leather gloves that I'm going to try next.

If you want to take care of your leather goods Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care Liniment No. 1 is a product that I would recommend.

To purchase your own Chamberlain's Leather Milk Care Liniment No. 1 just go to Amazon.
Go to Chamberlain's website to find out more about all of their products.






 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment