Yogurt Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
|Image Credit: Betty Crocker|
- pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- cup butter or margarine, softened
- package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- container (6 oz) Yoplait® Light Fat Free raspberry cheesecake yogurt
- cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed if frozen
- Heat oven to 350 F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and 1 egg until stiff dough forms. Reserve 1/2 cup of the dough. Using floured fingers, press remaining dough in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, flour, eggs and yogurt with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread evenly over partially baked base; top with raspberries. Crumble reserved oatmeal dough over top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Garnish bars with fresh raspberries, if desired. Cover and refrigerate any remaining bars.
- Recipe Courtesy of Betty Crocker