Friday, February 7, 2014

Vitabath - In Bloom Asian Orchid and Coconut {REVIEW}

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to review. All opinions are my own and yours may differ.


Vitabath - In Bloom Asian Orchid and Coconut Lotion, Body Wash and Fragrance Mist
{REVIEW}




Did you know Pantone has declared the Color of the Year for 2014! Yes, it is Radiant Orchid! I think they made a great choice, don't you? I love lavender shades and it happens to be my favorite color too. When I got married many years ago it was my theme color for my wedding.   .

In accordance with the Color of the Year for 2014 I recently had the pleasure to try out some sensational products from Vitabath......Vitabath's In Bloom Asian Orchid and Coconut Bundle.

 Vitabath is a great place to find all sorts of bath products that will fit your needs. They have such products as: body wash, body mist, body lotion, bath and shower gelee, bar soap, sugar scrubs and shea butter hand cream. You shop for just about any price also, from under $10 to under $100, so you are sure to find something in your price range
When I received my package I couldn't wait to open it and smell the fragrances! 





Well, let me tell you this....the scents are divine! I wish you could smell it right now! The In Bloom Asian Orchid and Coconut is like you are an exotic island far away. The combination of coconut, orchid petals and pink sugar fragrances are to die for! 

Of course, I had to spritz some of the Fragrance Mist on me right away after I opened the package. It is so light and fresh and is something that you could wear any time of the day or night. Some other brands that I have used before are so heavy and overwhelming but the In Bloom Asian Orchid and Coconut is wonderful! An added bonus is that it is infused with conditioning vitamins. 



I like using body washes when I bathe and this Body Wash was undoubtedly a cut above other body washes I have used before. It lathers up beautifully and like the Body Spritz, smelled divine! It made taking a bath more fun and I felt a little pampered indeed. I loved how my skin felt soft and refreshed after using it. The Body Wash has antioxidant ingredients which include Acai, Goji, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea and Mangosteen. It also includes Vitamin A, B3, C, E and Pro-Vitamin B5 to enrich this Body Wash. 



Last but not least, the Hydrating Body Lotion was next to try out. I slathered it on my body and it was so moisturizing. The lotion was not greasy at all but nice and creamy. It soaked up in every pore of my body and left a nice light fragrance on my body. This lotion is infused with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils which help make your skin smooth and soft. 

I think the In Bloom Asian Orchid and Coconut from Vitabath has to be my new favorite scent!

Spring is just around the corner and if you are looking for a wonderful gift for someone or just want something special for yourself, the In Bloom Asian Orchid and Coconut Bundle 
would be a perfect pick! Right now it is only $20.75 plus shipping for this whole bundle which is quite a bargain. For orders of $50 or over Vitabath offers free shipping.










No comments:

Post a Comment