Thursday, February 27, 2014

PrivateIslandParty.com (Easter Fools Edition) Costume Accessory - REVIEW

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

PrivateIslandParty.com (Easter Fools Edition) Costume Accessory - REVIEW


I received four fun costume accessories from PrivateIslandParty.com to review.

Funny Nose and Glasses

These are always a good gag for a laugh! The Funny Nose and Glasses are made of plastic and great for anybody who wants to be funny! They even have the bushy eyebrows and mustache like Groucho Marx. I had some of these glasses when my kids were little so they got a kick out of these. My twins even wore some like this when they were little and went trick-or-treating.


Whoopee Cushion
Now here's a classic prank.....the Whoopee Cushion! We had some of these also when my kids were little. All you do is inflate it and place on a chair for an unsuspecting person to sit down. Well, I think you get the idea! It makes a funny noise (like you know what)! This is always good for a good laugh!



Light Up Devil Horns

If you feel a little devilish here the costume accessory for you.....Light Up Devil Horns! They would be great for an accessory for a costume or just to act a little goofy! They are made of hard plastic and have an on/off switch for the light. The batteries are included so you are all set with these. They were a bit tight for me but would be great for a child.



LED Angel Wings Headband
Do you have a little angel in your family? They would love this LED Angel Wings Headband. It has shiny pink wings and white feathers for a nice touch!  It has an on/off switch and the wings light up. The batteries are included also. As the Light Up Devil Horns, this was rather tight for me but would be great for children. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment