Saturday, February 15, 2014

Majestical Jewelry - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Majestical Jewelry - Review 


I was really excited to be able to review some beautiful earrings from Majestical Jewelry. Normally I don't wear costume jewelry such as these type of earrings.  I usually stick with my gold earrings but sometimes I see women wear flashy earrings like this in the summer with some cute dress or outfit and they look so nice. Well, I was really pleased and like these earrings a lot! 

First of all the earrings I got to try out came in a beautiful box and also came with a string pouch that I can store my earrings in for safe keeping. What a nice touch and very classy indeed.



These earrings are so beautiful looking and I love the color, which looks like turquoise.  There is a shiny diamond looking gemstone in the middle of them and a circle of small shiny diamond looking gemstones around the inside of them also. 




These earrings are very well made and look really classy, don't you think? Majestical Jewelry has so many other types of jewelry on their website that you should really check them out.

 If you prefer silver jewelry they have a wide variety of silver jewelry also, such as bracelets, necklaces and earrings. They also have a nice variety of pearl jewelry, charms and charm jewelry.

You will be sure to find something that you will love at Majestical Jewelry!

Majestical Jewelry is offering a promotional code for $15 off orders of $55 or more. The code is 15DOLALRSOFF

Check out Majestical Jewelry on their social media sites:








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment