Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops (Review}

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops (Review}


A little about Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops:

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops began in 1870 when Herman Pine sold their first batch of 'Pine Brothers Glycerine Tablets.' Pine Brothers was recently acquired by Victoria Knight McDowell and much effort has been spent in creating an exciting new look. The natural product began being made in America with a new design of the package and the original Pine Brothers recipes. It was nationally launched in the fall of 2011.

I have year round allergies and sometimes get a dry mouth and tickle in my throat and could use something to help relieve it. Also in the winter time, usually some body in my family catches a cold and is looking for something to help soothe their sore throat.

Recently I had the pleasure of trying Pine Bros. Natural Honey, Wild Cherry and Black Licorice flavors in their value size bags. I also received some of their varieties in pucks - which will be great to take with me in my purse.


These are amazing Throat Drops and were unlike any other products that I have ever used for my throat. I really liked the softish texture to them and they last quite a while in your mouth till they slowly dissolve. 


The flavors were very good also, not overpowering but wonderfully good and mild. And they are only 5 calories per drop. I was impressed with these Throat Drops and will be using them again for my dry throat. 

Check out Pine Bros. social media on Facebook and Twitter.

Also the directions on the packages of Pine Bros. Throat Drops say for adults and children 3 years and over and best if not chewed. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment