Friday, December 20, 2013

Caramel Matcha Green Tea by Red Leaf Tea {Review}

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Caramel Matcha Green Tea by Red Leaf Tea {Review}






INFORMATION FROM WEBSITE:

For those with an unrepentant and unwavering sweet tooth, there is no better tea than sweet caramel matcha. This fine tea blends the eastern traditions of matcha with the modern caramel flavor to brew a delectable tea that is sweet to take as a mid-morning snack, before lunch aperitif or after dinner relaxing drink. The toned-down caramel matcha is ideal for those who need a sweet tea without adding any extra sugar.
Caramel matcha is the perfect tea for many social occasions where people need to sample a great tasting herbal tea that lends its sweet taste to the palate. It can be  taken with or without snacks because it is the ideal stand-alone tea snack. Caramel matcha brings people together who appreciate its light, buoyant, lingering taste on the palate.
It is the perfect family tea for all members of the family irrespective of their advanced age. Young adventurous kids would identify with its sweet and easy-to-drink flavor. The adults would finds its ability to bring its full-bodied appeal in night time get-togethers, very useful. This is because, caramel matcha is the drink for all seasons and can be used to bring people together in both winter and summer.

For my review I received a cute little gold package of Caramel Matcha Green Tea as shown in the picture below. You only need a little for a cup of tea so this will last a few times.



I will admit that I have never tried Matcha Green Tea before but since I am a tea lover I thought, what the heck! Since I love to drink hot tea I thought I would try it hot. I added about a teaspoon to a cup, added some boiling water to dissolve and mixed well. You can adjust the water to your taste if you like it weaker or stronger. Boy was I surprised! I really enjoyed this delicious tea, and the yummy caramel flavor in it was a plus since caramel is one of my favorite flavors.








I loved that this Caramel Matcha Green Tea is 100% Natural and has no preservatives! It is something that I would try again since I never thought I would like it.  I like knowing that I am drinking something that is natural and also healthy for me. You could also drink it as a cold latte or a hot latte which sounds delicious. I plan on trying this next. To check out their website and order your own just go to the Red Leaf Tea website. 

















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment