Friday, November 8, 2013

I Messed Up Big Time!


I Messed Up Big Time!


Well, I really messed up! My blog was doing well and my unique visitors were over 6,000 which is a lot better than right now. This past May I went to google analytics to check my visitors and noticed that nothing was showing up. There were no numbers at all and it really was a mystery. I investigated and couldn't find any place to find out an answer to what had happened. 

This went on for a week or more and after asking questions and not getting any answers I did something. I uninstalled my google analytics and reinstalled it. After I had done this it was too late. I'm not very smart with technology and didn't know that now my numbers had to start all over again. After building my blog up over a couple of years or more I went back to square one.

Now my unique visitors are only in the 600's instead of over 6,000. Most companies look at these numbers so I really messed up. I feel badly. Oh well, like Einstein said "a person who never made a mistake never tried anything new".




2 comments:

  1. I can relate. Thank you for blogging. I love the offers you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer. I appreciate your comment. So happy you like the offers too!

    ReplyDelete