Sunday, October 20, 2013

Looking For A Zombie Dress


Looking For A Zombie Dress

Yesterday my daughter mentioned that she wanted to go to the city to look in some thrift stores.  She wanted to look for a 50's looking dress because she's planning on being a 50's zombie housewife for a Halloween party.  If you are wondering, my daughter is 24.

Well, we looked in 3 thrift stores and she found a dress that will do.  It's a pretty dress, and has lots of flowers on it, and could pass for the 50's I would say. I don't know what my daughter is going to do to the dress, but probably is going to rip it up, like a zombie look.   She already bought a fake knife from a Halloween store.  It has material attached to the fake knife which you wrap around your waist as you can see in the picture.  Sorry about the shadow.


So now all my daughter has to look for is some 50's looking high heel shoes.  I don't know what else she is going to do to dress up.   The makeup process should be interesting. I'm sure it will be fascinating to see the finished look.  My daughter has just graduated from college and majored in Art and Graphic Design, so I'm sure her finished "50's style zombie housewife" will be great!  If she lets me, I'll put her picture on my blog when the time comes!


1 comment:

  1. we had an all zombie themed party this year at our house in which everyone was dressed as different kinds of zombies. i was a zombie schoolgirl, my daughter was a zombie pageant queen and my husband was a zombie construction worker.

    ReplyDelete