Sunday, July 28, 2013

Special K Nourish Bars and Hot Cereal Review

Disclaimer:  I am a BzzAgent and received complimentary samples and coupons to review product.  Opinions are my own and yours may differ.


Special K Nourish Bars and Hot Cereal Review

Recently I had the pleasure to review some new yummy poducts from Special K, which is a brand I regularly purchase.  I got to review these products complimentary from BzzAgent.  There were 3 varieties of Special K Nourish Bars and 3 varieties of Special K Hot Cereal.  


My favorite of the bars was the "dark chocolate nut delight".  I love dark chocolate and also nuts so this was the one for me!  It was tasty and kind of like eating a candy bar to me. 


I love that these bars have lots of nutrients like calcium, vitamin D & Iron.  Since I'm getting older I need more of these nutrients and these are one way to get them.  The other two flavors were "cranberry almond" which was my second most favorite.  It was good too and would be great if you are a fan of cranberries and almonds like I am.  The third flavor is "lemon twist".   My mom tried this since she loves lemon and she said it was delicious and could really taste the lemon flavor.


 She also liked that it was good for her (she's a senior citizen and likes to eat healthy) and said she would eat them again.





As for the Nourish hot cereals so far I have tried the Nourish Cranberry Almond.  These hot cereals also have lots of nutrients in them such as iron, calcium, riboflavin, vitamin C to name just a few.  They contain whole grain blends also.  It was so easy to prepare, just add 1/2 cup of cold water to the bowl and microwave for 30 to 45 seconds.  Then mix the toppings that are attached to the top of the bowl in your microwaved cereal.  I really liked that you could prepare it so fast.  These would be great for on the go, or to take any place for a quick breakfast, like to work or camping, etc.


The other two hot cereal varieties are Cinnamon Raisin Pecan and Maple Brown Sugar Crunch.  I'm sure I will love these also because I love cinnamon and raisins, plus maple flavor and brown sugar flavors.  The portion size was just right and it was filling to me. 

All in all I enjoyed these products and thanks to BzzAgent for allowing me to review them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment