Monday, May 27, 2013

Seems Like Yesterday



Seems Like Yesterday


May 26, 1984 - 29 years ago today, my husband and I were married.  It really did go fast, as the saying goes.  Now I know what people meant when they said that time flies by the older you get.  We've been blessed and have some wonderful children which I am thankful for.  

The sun was shining on our wedding day and now I wish we could go back and do it all over again.  Lots of people in our lives have passed away since then.  My dad, mother-in-law, and other relatives and friends are no longer with us.

Lots has happened in 29 years.  There has been lots of good times.  The happiest days would be the birth of our children.  Lots of birthdays, graduation parties, and weddings in the family were good times too. 

Now our daughter is finishing up her college  and is in Italy for Study Abroad.  She will have a double major in Graphic Design and Art.  I can't wait to see where she gets a job.  It's an exciting time for her.  Our sons are still going to college for Digital Video Production and I hope some day they find a career that they enjoy also.







No comments:

Post a Comment