Thursday, May 9, 2013


10 Pounds Or More Since December



I have been trying to lose weight since December I think.  It's been a slow process but I'm happy to say that I have lost at least 10 pounds.  I'm pretty sure it's more.  I didn't like weighing myself to see the numbers.  Yes, I've given up candy, doughnuts and have really been trying hard to cut back on everything.  

You know how the pounds gradually go on over the years.  This past winter my jeans were getting tighter and I gave in and bought a bigger size jeans (I since returned them since I didn't have the tags removed).  I didn't feel very good about myself but you know how you can cover up in the winter with sweaters and coats.

A couple of years ago I lost some weight but thought I could just go back to eating everything.  It takes a while to gain weight and it takes a while to lose it too.  Hopefully, I will stick to eating more healthy and not as much either.  Today I tried some shorts on that I haven't worn in a few years since I kept them.  They fit and it felt good!  Now I would still like to lose maybe 5 pounds, so we'll see how it works out.






No comments:

Post a Comment