Tuesday, April 2, 2013





Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo Review



I'm always looking for any product to improve my appearance and was very happy to be able to try Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum.  This is an awesome new product which has an eye cream on one side and a lash serum on the other side.  All you do is screw the end off which you want to use.

Since I've gotten to a certain age I've noticed some fine lines around the eye area and have been using  the Eye Cream for nearly a week in the morning and at night.  I put a very small amount under my eyes and it's made my skin smoother looking.  It may have minimized the fine lines around my eye area also. I know I really like this product and how my skin feels with using it.

To use the Lash Serum you apply it directly on your lashes from the base to tip.  After my lashes were dry, I used my regular mascara.  My lashes feel and look thicker and nicer looking.  I like that the Lash Serum hydrates and nourishes your lashes.



I really was impressed with Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum and plan on using this beauty product regularly.



Disclosure:  I received a sample of product for review and opinions are my own.  Yours results may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment