Wednesday, March 27, 2013





Birthdays of Celebrities for March 27th

I thought I'd do something different and looked up some birthdays of some famous celebrities for today.  I can't believe Gloria Swanson was born 1899.  I remember her in the movie Sunset Boulevard with William Holden.  David Janssen was the actor in the television show The Fugitive which was also made into a movie with Harrison Ford.  Michael York is an English actor.  A movie he was in was Austin Powers:  The Spy Who Shagged Me.  Quentin Tarantino's latest movie Django Unchained is one of my favorite movies and the last movie I've seen at a theater.  Mariah Carey and Fergie are great singers.  Mariah is a judge on American Idol this year, although I don't watch it anymore.  I miss Steven Tyler for a judge, and Simon too.  Fergie is a singer with The Black Eyed Peas and I just read that she is pregnant for the first time.

Gloria Swanson (actress)......................1899

Gloria Swanson


David Janssen (actor).........................1931

David Janssen


Michael York (actor)..........................1942



Quentin Tarantino (film director)...................1963

Quentin Tarantino


Mariah Carey (singer).....................................1970

Mariah Carey


Fergie (singer)........................................1975

Fergie





No comments:

Post a Comment