Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year Resolutions OR Not?

Resolutions are very popular at the beginning of the new year and I think many people make them and then forget about them in a few weeks or so.  A new year is always a good time to think about starting afresh and clean.  I'm not really thinking about a resolution but I am going to try a little harder to lose some added weight and try to eat more healthy.  I've just about read the whole bible and am thinking about starting it over again.  I read before I go to sleep.  Sometimes more or less, depending how tired I am.  It's amazing how it pertains to things happening these days.

I hope last year doesn't go nearly as fast as last year did.  Our family had a blessed year.  It wasn't real eventful but we were all together.  I'm more content with what I have the older I get.  Health and happiness mean more than  material objects.  I hope and pray some day my children will have a loving family of their own and have good memories of their childhood that they can share with their children.

Do you make resolutions?  Let me know about them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment