Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chris Mann Roads CD Review





Chris Mann Roads CD Review

If you're looking for a great gift this holiday season I would recommend this new Chris Mann Roads CD, which was just released today.   Chris was a finalist on the hit show "The Voice" where he captured the hearts of millions and drew the respect of Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo.   When the series ended Chris had two songs on the iTunes Top 10 Pop Singles Chart! 

I listened to this wonderful CD and let me tell you, Chris is awesome!  I really enjoyed his pure and clear voice.  All the songs were wonderful, and my favorites were Always On My Mind and Need You Now.  The listing for all the songs on the Chris Mann Roads CD are as follows:

Road
Need You Now
Cuore
The Blower's Daughter
My Way
Unless You Mean It
Always On My Mind
On A Night Like THis
Ave Maria
Falling
Viva La Vida


Once again, I would highly recommend the new CD Roads by Chris Mann, and am sure I'll be listening to it time and again!  Chris' voice is so soothing and is one you will want to hear over and over. You can purchase your own copy of the album on iTunes and on Amazon.



Don't wait and get yours now for a great Christmas gift!   You won't be disappointed!



Disclosure:  This is a review post from One2One Network. I was provided with a copy of the album and I am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated are my own.






No comments:

Post a Comment