Thursday, June 7, 2012

Where's Your Favorite Place To Vacation In The U.S.?

The United States has so many places to go on vacation.  I'm from Michigan.  Through the years I have been to Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Ohio, Nebraska, Missouri, Florida, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C., New York, North Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arizona, and California. 


 My favorite place to go was California.  I love the weather there and there are so many places to go to see.  We went to Disneyland, Universal Studios and Lego Land, which was fun when the kids were little.  I also like Washington, D.C.  We saw the Washington Monument, The Smithsonian,The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, The Lincoln Memorial, Ford's Theater and lots more. There were so many places we didn't have time to see everything.  We've been to Gettysburg which was very interesting walking where the Civil War actually happened.  We haven't been on a vacation for a couple of years now, just little day trips.  My husband has been talking about going to Texas to the Alamo. Where's your favorite place you've been to on vacation?

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm not from the States and I've only ever been to Florida, New York and New Jersey. My favourite was New York. :)

    I would love to go to California though. Hopefully, one day.

    Returning the follow on GFC. Thanks for coming by.

    Tami
    http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Hawaii. I was there for two months and could have stayed. Much better weather than Iowa.

    Thanks for stopping by Chasing the Wolf Pack. Following back!

    ReplyDelete