Monday, June 25, 2012

Great Early 1900's Photo Album I Bought At Estate Sale

I love to go to estate sales and also help my sister who prepares estate sales for people.  Here is an old photo album that I purchased.  This lady who owned this is over 90 years old and saved everything, even from her parents and some things from her grandparents.  She also kept everything in excellent condition.  I thought this was so pretty with the cover of the children pumping water.  Also there are a lot of pictures in the album.  Don't you love the dresses and hats!  She had more albums but I could only afford to buy one.  It looks like the early 1900's to me.  Times sure have changed!


  1. The album is beautiful. I'm love to see old pictures like this. Thanks for sharing its beauty with us.

    Stacee from

  2. Thanks Stacee:) I love to look at the old time pictures too!

  3. Love the album!

    Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog.
    Happy Tuesday!