Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ironing Jeans Must Be A Senior Citizen Thing

Have you ever noticed older people wearing jeans and you can see the crease from ironing them.   My mom and her friend Frank iron their jeans (and just about everything). Frank even starches them.  My mom is 83 years old and always has her ironing board set up.  It is kind of funny because I don't iron anything.  Well, occasionally I iron a shirt or something that really needs it, but it is rare.  I sold my ironing board at my garage sale a few years ago because it was just in the way.  I just take my clothes out of the dryer and hang them up and they look fine.  

Yesterday I took mom to the doctor and noticed an elderly person that had their jeans pressed.  I pointed it out to mom and she laughed.   I guess it's a senior citizen thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment