Thursday, April 5, 2012

Are You A Sleeper Or Early Riser?

Do you know people who don't require many hours of sleep?  I know a woman I used to work with who only slept about 4 hours a night and looked like she got a full night's rest.  She said that was all she required.  I wish I didn't need much sleep like that.   If I don't get enough sleep I don't feel right and am tired all day.  I need at least 8 to 9 hours of sleep a night.  Of course I didn't get much sleep when my twin sons and daughter were babies.  My twin sons were born 12 days after my daughter's second birthday.  I was always tired then and looked it!  They didn't take naps.  Well, maybe a half hour at the most.  That seems like yesterday and now they are all grown up and going to college.  Now they like to sleep in but when they were babies they didn't :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment