Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Thinking About Painting My Dining and Living Rooms Green!

Hope everybody is having a fun St. Patrick's Day!  Today I got some paint from our local hardware store since you got a quart free  just by filling out a coupon with your name and address.   Don't you just love free things!  I purchased a couple of gallons also since a quart won't be enough; but it was nice to get a quart free!   I have decided to paint my dining room and living room.  Right now most of my rooms are white, except my bedroom which is a light lavender (my favorite color).  My bathrooms are wall papered.  I decided to get a light shade of pale green which is called "casual day".  It looked really pretty on the paint sample card.  Now all I have to do is get all my supplies ready (brushes, roller, tape, paint pan).  I don't think I will get started today any more.  I'd rather be on the computer but will show some before and after pictures when I get started on the job.  Maybe my husband will help me if I get lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment