Tuesday, August 18, 2009

http://www.simple-finds.com/2009/08/im-not-cool-enough.html

Dormbuys is for the college folk, but their ideas transcend the barrier of age. Check out these hip water bottles. All I need to do is have one of these on my person and my coolness points rise.

If you're like me you like to sleep in, but Dormbuys has a stellar way to make sure you are up-and-at-em. The Clocky Alarm Clock will set off an alarm and if you don't wake up it will go and hide and make you come find it! So not only do you wake up, but you can start your game with a little hide-and-go-seek! HOW COOL IS THAT?

If you closet is anything like mine you need some more space, try out this canvas organizer for your closet. I have one and I love it! With Dormbuys your coolness is through the roof.

Dormbuys is so cool they are offering a giveaway for a $25 Gift Certificate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment