Wednesday, August 19, 2009

http://cheapiecheapie.blogspot.com/2009/08/krogers-mega-sale-event-and-gift-card.html

•••

I headed out to my local Kroger's today (which I found out was 45 minutes away, hahaha) to see what deals I could score with my own $30 gift card.

I purchased 41 items for $32.13.

Yep, you read that right -- I was able to score 12 Yoplait Yogurts, 1 Wanchai Ferry Dinner Kit, 2 boxes of Total Cereal, 2 boxes of Cheerios, 2 boxes of Natures Valley Trail Mix Granola Bars, 2 packages of Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, 2 packages of Pillsbury Cookie Dough, 2 containers of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, 2 containers of Grands Biscuits, 2 containers of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, 3 boxes of Hamburger Helper, 3 Lunchables and 6 packages of Oscar Mayer hot dogs.

It was totally worth the trip!!

Now here's the best part: I'm giving away a $30 Gift Card to Kroger's for one of you to use during their Mega Sale Event.

CLICK ON THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS POST TO ENTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment