Saturday, August 15, 2009

Go to Fairy Blog Mother to enter to win Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes!

Pond's has been a respectable name in skin care for as long as I can remember. Most memorable is of course Pond's Cold Cream. And now there are many different varieties of Pond's products for different skin types.

I recently had the opportunity to try Original Clean Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes. I've used similar towelettes that have to be placed under running water to use them. Which for me...is a hassle because I'm one of those people who will go to bed with make-up on if I happen to be in bed before I remember to take it off.
  • More effective at removing make-up than any other leading towelette
  • Contains Triple Tea Antioxidant Complex, Vitamin E and Chamomile
  • Luxuriously quilted cloths with a unique diamond texture allow for a deep clean








I have one package of Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes (Original Clean) to give away to one lucky Fairy Blog Mother reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment