Sunday, August 16, 2009

Enter to win the following @simple!!!!


DreamSacks products are made from all natural fibers like bamboo, soy, silk and cashmere.

I have noticed that bamboo is really becoming a more natural resource for alot of companies. I know why too. It is fabulous. It is super soft and silky. When I recieved the Clara Circle Tunic, I immediately put it on. I had to feel how soft it was. Let's just say I didn't take it off for quite a while. The natural fibers are so luxurious. This tunie has a rounded neck with stitching. It has adorable side pockets too. Materia is Pesticide free and made from a sustainable and renewable resource.
CCT800_detail-0195% Viscose from Bamboo 5%Spandex







WIN YOUR OWN!! DreamSacks is letting us give away a Ombré Hand Painted Bamboo "Pashbu" scarf. Winner will get to chose the color. To enter you need to visit their website and then come back and comment letting us know what your favorite item is.





No comments:

Post a Comment