Sunday, April 24, 2016

I Max Beta Glucan 5% Nourishing & Moisturizing Cream ~ #Review #IMaxBetaGlucanCream


I want to take the best care of my skin that is possible. I'm not getting any younger and want to ward off any more fine lines and wrinkles. There is no magic potion to make you look like your 20's again but I'm always one to love to try out new creams and skin care products. This time I got to try out the I Max Beta Glucan 5% Nourishing & Moisturizing Cream.

Disclosure : I received free product for review purposes. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.

This is a unique cream unlike other I've tried in the past because the key ingredient is Beta Glucan. If you've never heard of Beta Glucan before like me, it is a ingredient which is extracted from mushrooms. Here is some info from the company about Beta Glucan.

Beta Glucan increases natural self-protecting capabilities of the skin and also accelerates skin recovery. It is a strong anti-irritating and anti-inflammatory agent. Beta glucan helps heal skin from over-exposure to the sun, mild burns, rashes and even cuts and wounds. It is also excellent to reduce redness and other signs of sensitive skin. It has been shown to stimulate collagen production and can reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Due to its high molecular weight, it has also good water-binding capacity therefore moisturizing effects.

Besides Beta Glucan this cream includes Ceramide which has anti-aging and regenerating qualities. It also includes D-Panthenol which has softening and moisturizing properties. D-Panthenol has also been shown to improve the appearance of skin irritation. Some other ingredients are Sodium PCA, Sorbitol and Urea which act to hydrate your skin.


When I received the cream it came with a full jar of product, along with a small (empty) travel container and applicator. This way you can fill the small container to take along when going on a short trip overnight, without taking the larger jar.

The cream itself is a medium thick texture which is white in color. It smooths on nicely and immediately softens my skin, making it feel so supple. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy like some moisturizers that slide all over. This cream leaves my skin with a matte appearance and finish which is so nice. I've been using it at night before bed but am going to start using it under my makeup also.

If you are interested you may find the I Max Beta Glucan 5% Nourishing & Moisturizing Cream on Amazon.


Disclosure : I received free product for review purposes. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.







\

1 comment:

  1. What a great thing - to come with a small travel container! All of the creams should come with that. It looks like a really nice, thick cream that would feel good on your face. Great review!

    ReplyDelete