Monday, April 25, 2016

Adorable Pendant For Yourself or Your Daughter #Review #BoxMeNotJewelry

Girl's Seahorse 18K Rose Gold Plated Heart Pendant

Beaches and summer sun remind me of seahorses and they are so cute in the beautiful Seahorse 18K Rose Gold Plated Heart Pendant I recently received.

This is an adorable necklace which comes in a pretty pink velour case which is in the shape of a shell. The case makes it even nicer to receive the necklace in and would be great for girls of all ages to keep your necklace in or other little treasures.

The necklace is made with 18K rose gold plated alloy and has a nice looking sturdy chain which is 18 inches in length and comes with a 2 inch extension. This is great so that it fits both children or adults alike. It is also very easy to put on with the claw-type clasp which I didn't have any problem with.

This pendant includes pink and white crystals which are very dazzling and shiny looking. I love the feature that this necklace is shaped into a heart and is crafted to look like two seahorses embracing with their tails entwined - which is so appealing to the eye.

You could wear the necklace for casual wear or even dressing up because it it could just about go either way, depending on your outfit. I can see me wearing this all summer long when I'm out and about.

For anyone who loves seahorses, the ocean or you just want something unique, this would be a perfect necklace. I haven't worn it anywhere yet but I'm sure it will be a great conversation piece! You even get a card enclosed with the necklace which tells a little about seahorses.

If you are interested the Girl's Seahorse 18K Rose Gold Plated Heart Pendant may be found on Amazon.

Disclosure: I received free product in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment