Saturday, November 28, 2015

#Nestl Bedding - Bed Sheet Bedding Set 100% Soft Brushed Microfiber with Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet


#Nestl Bedding - Bed Sheet Bedding Set 100% Soft Brushed Microfiber with Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet ~ #Review

Disclosure: I received a Nestl Bedding sheet set at a discounted price. However, all opinions expressed here are my own and yours may differ.


I'll admit that sheets are something that I normally do not do a lot of shopping for. I have a few sheets sets and when I wash one set I replace it with the other one. When you lay down on your bed you want something comfortable that aren't scratchy or rough feeling. When I had the opportunity to purchase the Nestl Bedding they sounded really nice and I couldn't wait to receive them.

The sheets came delivered very quickly and came in a nice package that would be great for gift giving. First thing I did was zip open the package they came in and feel how delightfully soft and smooth they are. This is because they are made of the highest quality 100% double brushed microfiber. 

The sheets I received  were queen size for my bed and came in the white color which was great. White always matches with anything, I always say. This set includes a flat sheet which measures 102" x 90", a fitted sheet which is 80" x 60", and 2 pillowcases that measure 20"x 30".

I've had my present mattress for a few years and these sheets fit on it very nicely with no problem. I liked that the fitted sheet has nice deep pockets and the elastic is all around the sheet and not only the corners. If you're worried about the size of your mattress, the sheets will fit any mattress up to 16".

When I proceeded to make my bed with the new sheets I could tell they were not cheaply made but of good quality. There was no tugging on the corners like other sheets I've had in the past. These sheets made it more easy to make the bed and didn't slip off but stayed in place. Sometimes after a night's sleep, my old sheets sometimes slip off on one corner but I haven't had this problem with my new  sheets. I also happen to have allergies and another nice plus about the Nestl Bedding sheets is that they are hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites. They are so comfortable and feel great on your skin. They also are stain, wrinkle, fade and shrink resistant.

Check out my review on YouTube:



I'm happy with my new sheet set from Nestl Bedding. They have a 100% lifetime guarantee included and you can get them on Amazon right now for $35.00.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like really nice sheets. I like that they don't slip while you sleep. Every morning I have to pull my sheets back down, so it would be nice to not have to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's a big plus Brenda. They are so soft and smooth also.

    ReplyDelete