The Computer Gadgets Giveaway #BinaryMark #gardenplanner (7/1 to 7/16)
Deliciously Savvy is Hosting a Computer Gadgets Giveaway and She Needs You Help! Check out The 2 Programs Below Available to 1 LUCKY winner! ($60 ARV)
1 LUCKY WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
Streaming Video Downloader ($35 ARV)
- An all-in-one easy-to-use Internet Video Downloader that can save all kinds of videos and capture live streams from the Internet. When you start watching a video in your web browser, the program will automatically begin saving it in the background, at the same time showing you a prompt. To save a video, simply click Save.
- Works with all popular websites like FanCast, BBC iPlayer, Facebook Video, EarthCam and many others. Supports various video technologies and formats: Flash FLV, Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming, F4F, RTMP, QuickTime, Silverlight, WebM, Real Media. Works with all browsers!
- You can download YouTube videos and entire playlists in desired format and quality with integrated YouTube Video Downloader.
- Record live video from webcams in real time! Save high definition 720p and 1080p videos as MP4 files. Includes support for HTML5 videos. Videos can be saved from password-protected websites!
- No URLs to copy, all videos are saved automatically as you watch them in your web browser. - Built-in video conversion allows you to easily convert flash video flvs to mp4, Matroska mkv, or avi video files for better compatibility with portable and mobile devices.
- The program is very light on system resource and does not get in your way, consuming less than 1% of CPU and only a few Megabytes of memory.
GrowVeg Vegetable Garden Planner ($25 ARV)
Our Garden Planner makes it easy to draw out your vegetable beds, add plants and move them around to get the perfect layout. Either metric units or feet and inches are supported and any shape of garden can be created.
Whether you use traditional row planting, raised beds or Square Foot Gardening the Garden Planner adapts to suit your gardening style.
The Garden Planner has over 200 vegetables, herbs and fruit and detailed growing information is just a click away. As you add vegetables the space they require is clearly shown by the coloured area around each plant and it calculates how many plants will fit into the area.
The Garden Planner adapts to your own area using our database of over 5000 weather stations. Print your own personalized planting chart showing how many of each plant you require and when to sow, plant and harvest them.
Twice a month the Garden Planner sends email reminders of what needs planting from your garden plans.
The Garden Planner is both easy to use and flexible. Organize which crops will follow on from others using the succession planting feature and see how your garden will look for each month of the year. Customized varieties can be added with their own spacing and planting dates.
Like a garden journal, you can add notes to your plants and plans to track how they grow.
Total Prize Package For 1 Lucky Winner Worth $60! You won't have a chance to win if you don't enter!
And Now The Giveaway!!!
Giveaway Dates ~ 7/01 9AM EST until 7/16 9AM EST
Entrants must be 18 years old to enter and giveaway is open to US residents only.
Any Questions Email Me At mcushing7 (at) hotmail (dot) com.
This giveaway is in no way endorsed, affiliated or associated with Facebook,
Twitter or any other Social Media Networking Site. This giveaway is valid only
in the United States. Entrants must be 18+ years of age to enter.
This giveaway will end at 9AM (EST) on 7/16/15!
Good Luck! Enter Below
Also we all “love it if you like us” on Facebook!
Deliciously Savvy and Gloria's Bits and Pieces did not receive any form of compensation for this giveaway. Once winner is selected via the Rafflecopter process, the product will be shipped. Winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. No other blog associated with this giveaway is responsible for the product shipment. The Various Sponsors Listed Above will be providing the prizes above to the winner. Thank You for stopping by! Any Questions or Concerns email me at mcushing7 (at) hotmail (dot) com.