Sunday, June 28, 2015

Anaiti Instant Wrinkle Smoothing Serum ~ Review #Botoxalternatives



I'm always excited to try out skin care products to help me fight the signs of aging. Yes, wrinkles and fine lines happen to everybody when they get a little older. I don't want to look like a wrinkled prune but want to prevent any more lines and reduce the ones I have. I've tried quite a few creams and serums in the past, some better than others. This time I got to try out a new product called Anaiti Instant Wrinkle Smoothing Serum.

I learned that some of the active ingredients in this serum which help stimulate collagen and protect your skin from UV damage are Vitamin C and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3),  They also help to keep your skin from water loss and aid in reducing skin pigmentation. It also includes Matrixyl which is known to help produce collagen to keep your skin smooth and reduce the depth of wrinkles. 

Two interesting ingredients in this serum that I had not heard of before was Sesaflash and Renovage. Sesaflash is derived from sesame seeds and also helps to tighten the skin's surface, along with keeping it hydrated and smoothing wrinkles. Renovage is known to smooth skin tone and help to firm and reduce dark spots.



This product comes in a 1 fluid ounce size container which has a pump dispenser to apply the serum. The serum is a clear light gel-like product which goes on easily and smoothly. It also absorbs very quickly into your skin cells and doesn't leave your skin oily or greasy. After only a few minutes I could feel my skin feel a bit more tighter. My skin also felt moisturized and not dry or irritated.

So far I'm liking this product and I've only used it a short time.  My skin seems more smooth and some of my lines don't seem as prominent as they were before. Additionally, I feel good using this product knowing that it is non toxic and does not include any parabens.

You can find the Anaiti Instant Wrinkle Smoothing Serum on Amazon.




Disclosure: I received free sample in exchange for my unbiased review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment