Monday, March 10, 2014

Shopping Planner & Coupons for New Moms from ShopperIncite


Disclosure: I received a complimentary ShopperIncite Planner and all opinions are my own. Compensation is being provided.

Shopping Planner & Coupons for New Moms from ShopperIncite

shopperinciteHEADER

I remember when I was a new mom I was so busy with twin babies and a 2 year old. It seemed like all I was doing was changing diapers and feeding. Now I wish I could go back to those days because they do grow up very fast.

I recently had a chance to review Life Moments Shopping Planner for New Moms which is a great booklet. The Life Moments Shopping Planner is a little booklet that has a lot of money saving coupons and offers that new moms can use. If you're like me, you are always using coupons to save money. This has money-saving coupons that new moms can definitely use.



The back of this booklet also has pages to plan menus for the week, which is called "This Week's Menu". It also has an area for a "shopping list" beside that. On the bottom of there are also tips and recipes that you can use.



This would be a great planner and fits great in your purse. To sign up to get your own ShopperIncite Planner for FREE just go http://www.justformomsavings.com/.  The more moms that sign up, the more coupons that they will be able to offer in the future planners!

















No comments:

Post a Comment