Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Wish!





Happy New Year to All My Readers!


I have been very blessed this past year!  My family has been mostly well with no serious illnesses.   We have everything we physically need in this life, such as a home, food, water, clothing, and more.  Our children are good kids and are all going to college and doing well.  I have a wonderful husband who is very committed to his family also!  We live in a nice community with a fine church that we are members of.

This past year I have started to have some giveaways and have been in contact with some wonderful and friendly people.  Hopefully in 2013 I'll have some more giveaways and reviews for all my great readers!  I'm still learning new things and have a lot of fun doing so.  My kids sometimes help me out when I'm stuck on something with the computer.  They think I should know everything since they were brought up with computers at school.  I'm a bit older than that but am ready and willing to learn!

I want to wish everyone a Healthy and Happy New Year!  My wish is that people would have more love in their hearts!  If people would love more it would be a better world for all of us.  A kind word or smile can mean the world to a person, even if you don't know them.  It's not Thanksgiving but I am so thankful for what I have!  Don't think of what you don't have but be thankful for what you do have.  There are a lot of people in this country and others that don't even have a place to lay their head at night or know where their next meal is coming from.  We don't have a big fancy house but we have a comfortable home and more than we need.
 
The last year has gone by so fast I can't believe it!  The older you get the faster it goes, so make each day count!  Thanks so much to all my readers for their support! God bless you all and have a blessed New Year in 2013!




2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. I hope you had a great New Year's Day. Looking forward to reading more from you this year.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete


  2. Thank you Cynthia! Happy New Year to you too and thanks for nice comment!






    ReplyDelete