Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy Birthday To Johnny Depp Today!

One of my favorite actors has a birthday today.  Johnny Depp was born June 9, 1963.  Johnny has been in many films in his career so far.  Some of my favorites are Sleepy Hollow, Pirates of the Caribbean movies, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Alice in Wonderland, and his latest movie Dark Shadows. On May 31, 2013 Johnny is going to star in a new film released as Tonto in the Lone Ranger.   I like Johnny Depp and all his various characters he has played.  He kind of reminds me of my son who likes to dress up and play different characters (http://www.youtube.com/user/dustinproductions?feature=results_main).

Depp has been in a relationship with Vanessa Paradis, who is a French actress and singer and they have two children.  Their daughter Lily-Rose Melody Depp was born May 27, 1999 and their son John "Jack" Christopher Depp III, was born April 9, 2002.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I'm a new follower from Mom Bloggers Club!

    Come visit me over at: http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    Johnny has played in some pretty AWESOME movies!

    xoxo -Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for stopping by, following you back!! LOVE YOUR BLOG!! :)

    oh n Depp's AH-mazing!!

    ReplyDelete