Saturday, May 19, 2012

How Do You Get Rid Of A Hard Water Ring In Toilet

I like a clean toilet.  It seems I'm always cleaning both of ours, especially with a husband and twin sons (if you know what I mean).  Over the years it seems there is a ring that I can't get rid of with cleaner or bleach. We have a water softener also, by the way.  I looked on the internet and one site said to use a pumice stone.  Another site said to use baking soda and vinegar.  I've never used a pumice stone before and couldn't find one in the dollar store.  I guess I'll have to look elsewhere.  Does any one have or had this problem before?  I'm up to suggestions:)  I know it's a dirty subject, but everyone uses one, don't they. 

Update:  I bought a pumice stone and it doesn't work.  I guess you can't believe everything you see on the internet.  I even tried baking soda and vinegar with no luck.

1 comment:

  1. Following you from weekend hop! I have the same problems with my toliet but no solutions either...

    Love for you to follow back and stop by Naptime Review when you get a chance!