Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Win a Bubble Clock or Tea Party! Wall tattoo from @wrestlingaddict and @dezignwithaz

I was also able to spruce up my newly renovated kitchen by choosing one of the Modern Wall Stickers from the Objects collection. The Tea Party! Wall tattoo is a cute little design that adorns the wall in my kitchen. Again getting this on the wall was easy and I was able to do this alone without the help of hubby. I placed the Tea Party! Wall tattoo on the wall just above my refrigerator, so looking at it head on it looks like the tea kettle is sitting on top of the fridge. It's super cute and I just love it. To go with my newly painted walls I chose the white color to let it pop out a little more and I couldn't be happier, I'm also not nervous that this is going to ruin the paint and I didn't have to put any holes in the wall to hang up a picture or anything to decorate the kitchen, which is a plus.

You also get a mini surprise decal with each order, I got some great polka dots and some extra butterflies which I used to 'dress up' the decals even more.

I also love the fact that all of the Dezign with a Z wall decals are able to be installed on smooth and not so smooth surfaces. We live in an older home and have plaster walls, I've had some trouble with wall decals from other places in the past where they won't stick to the plaster. Dezign with a Z decals have hung on and show no sign of coming down anytime soon.

If your looking for something a little more contemporary or modern Dezign with a Z is the place to be for some great wall decals, with the ability to choose the size and color it makes the decal you choose just a little more personal as well so you know the design is yours from the start. Visit www.dezignwithaz.com for more information.

WIN IT!!!

One lucky reader from A Wrestling Addicted Mommy will get to win their very own wall decal from Dezign with a Z. The lucky winner will get to choose between a Bubble Clock or the Tea Party! Wall tattoo in their color of choice.


Go to the link below to enter this giveaway:


http://lyricandariasmom.blogspot.com/2009/08/dezign-with-z-modern-wall-decor.html

No comments:

Post a Comment