Thursday, August 13, 2009

Enter to win this giveway @MyMomsView!

roclok-logo

Have you ever locked yourself out of your house? I’m not quite sure how it happens, but it has happened to me more times than I like to admit. If this is something that is happening to you, there is hope: The RocLok is a cleaver place to store an extra key outside. No one will even know that the rock is actually a safety box for your key. Do any of you have an extra key outside? Let me guess,,, it’s under your front mat, or under a flower pot - I’m right aren’t I?!? The RocLok looks and feels so much like a real rock, no one will even be the wiser that it is storing a key to your house.

I received a RocLok for review. Although it is made from concrete, it feels, looks and is as heavy as a real rock. The only difference is, once you turn it over, there is a combination lock with a little safety compartment inside. The combination lock is set to 0-0-0 when you first get it, and there are easy to follow instructions on how to set your own combination. With 1000’s of possible codes, no ones RocLok will be the same. Once you have your security code in, and turn the dial, you then have to give a pretty good yank on the top of the lock to get the cover off, and then Viola, you have your key to get into your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment