Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Enter @ DoubleBugs to win Skin Free!!

Skin Free Great For Sensitive Skin


skinfree


The Sweeet and Smooth Sugar Scrub is absolutely fabulous on dry skin. I used it in the bath on my elbows, knees, and on my face and I couldn’t believe how good my skin felt afterward and not only that I didn’t have any weird reactions to it, so that is always a plus. You can use it sparingly on your face to slough away all the dead skin cells to leave your face with a nice clean glow. It has nothing weird in it either and when they say its fragrance free they mean it! You know how some thing tout that it’s fragrance free and it still has an odor to it, well this stuff doesn’t and I like that.

The Extra Moisturizing Liquid Soap, is fabulous if you have your hands in the water often like I do when cleaning and working with my kids. My hands tend to dry out in the colder months and sometimes in the warmer weather, so washing with this soap totally eliminated the feeling of having to put lotion on after I washed my hands. I love the fact that all the moisturizing I need is in my soap and I don’t feel like Im washing away essential oils in my skin when this is there to replenish it. The package said that it is used for your face and rest of your body, but it can also be used as a good hand soap.

ENTER @ DOUBLEBUGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment